segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2011

NOW'S THE TIME 1977

Recorded live in Rochester NY at the Rowntowner Motel in the Monticello Room June, 30 1977

Mary Osborne on guitar Marian McPartland on piano Vi Redd on saxophones Lynn Milano on bass Dottie Dodgion on drums


side1

1. Now's The Time 6:02
2. Sophisticated Lady 3:10
3. In A Mellotone 6:00
4. Laura 3:44
side2
5. I'll Remember April 6:57
6. What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life 4:05
7. Straight, No Chaser 4:15
8. But Beautiful 5:01

on Halcyon Records
This one is really rare. Ripped from LP. Flac.
If you can read it, the sticker on the cover says $2.95.

This is for "gsrbrts2" who tells that Dottie is looking for a copy of this and he will give it to her.
This is for you Dottie.

download

Thanks to the jazz cooperative and jazzy62 for the links

7 comentários:

  1. http://rapidshare.com/files/312765438/Mary_Osborne_-_Now_s_The_Time-1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/312905690/Mary_Osborne_-_Now_s_The_Time-2.rar

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Can you tell me where you got this rip from?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's there something wrong?

    well
    the links belongs to jazzy62, who I am very greatfull. It's a pitty he close he's blog

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nothing wrong except it is my rip and scans that I posted at his blog. You apparently downloaded it from him before he closed his blog because I just talked to him and he did not know about this or give you permission to post it here. Although it is wrong to post someone else's rip without permission you can continue to post it here. This LP was important to me because I worked in the luthier (guitar builder) shop where the guitar she is playing was made. It is a Barker Guitar.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My appologies
    And Great Thanks from me and all my readers

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I've never seen this album before. I would be interested to hear this recording.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. New Link

    http://www.mediafire.com/?26aa2far2d2269x

    ResponderEliminar